1. Before going to work every day, observe the moisture filter and oil mist filter of the pneumatic combination of the sauce filling machine. If there is too much water accumulation, it should be cleaned in a timely manner. If the oil level is insufficient, it should be refueled in a timely manner;
2. During production, it is necessary to regularly inspect and observe the mechanical components of the sauce filling machine to see if there are any problems with rotation and lifting, if there are any abnormalities, and if the screws are loose;
3. Regularly check the grounding wire of the sauce filling machine, and ensure reliable contact; Regularly clean the weighing platform; Check whether there is air leakage in the pneumatic pipe and whether the air pipe is broken;
4. Replace the lubricating oil (grease) of the reducer motor every year, check the tightness of the transmission chain, and adjust the tension in a timely manner;
5. Once the sauce filling machine is no longer in use for a long time, the materials in the pipeline should be discharged completely;
6. Do a good job in cleaning and hygiene, ensure that the surface of the sauce filling machine is clean, and regularly clean any leaks on the scale body. Pay attention to ensuring the cleanliness of the electrical control cabinet;
7. Sensors are high-precision, highly sealed, and highly sensitive electronic components that are prohibited from impact and overload. During the operation of the sauce filling machine, they should not be touched, and disassembly is prohibited unless necessary for maintenance.